This locomotive"185-David Payne" is a Fowler 0-4-0 Diesel Mechanical shunter built in 1950 and worked at Cleveland Bridge Engineering.
This loco is an 0-4-0 Ruston+Hornsby Diesel Electric built in 1949 and worked at Whessoe Engineering Ltd.
This loco is used to shunt our own locos and also locos belonging to the N.E.L.P.G.
This is a GEC 4 wheel Electric built in 1928.
This spent its life working at the chemical works on West Auckland Road Darlington(covered in white dust) transfering wagons to the LNER/BR sidings on the Barnard Castle line.
Ruston 0-4-0 Diesel shunter
Drury 0-4-0 Diesel
Ex Hartlepool Dock Shunter.
This loco is now Brunswick green.